Sunday, August 10, 2014

New School Year, New Blog!

First of all, I'm really excited to finally join the blogging world!  I have been meaning to start this for a long time and have finally made it happen!  This will be my 7th year teaching first grade and I am ready to start this school year off on the right foot.  My first day of school is tomorrow and the kids start on Tuesday, so first up is 1st Day Selfie!  1st Day Selfie can be used a couple of different ways.  Students could either draw a self-portrait in the frame provided or you could print student pictures in the frame.  I plan on having my students take a "selfie" and then post their pictures in the frames.  This will go on display in our hallway for Open House.  I have included frames for boys and girls that include two different captions, "First Day Selfie" and "Check Out My Selfie," and a blank one.  I think my students are going to get a kick out of this! You can click on the picture to grab a copy for yourself at my TPT store.  I'll send a copy of 1st Day Selfies to the first 2 people who comment on this post!


I will be posting classroom pictures soon!

Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the first day selfie. Several students had never taken a selfie and they were hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy this!! Check your mail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the 2nd to comment so I'll send you a copy!! Just leave me your e-mail. Thanks for checking out my blog! There are more freebies to come!! :)

      Delete